The Reading Lab is looking for qualified individuals to work part-time as Reading Tutors in the Communication Skills Reading Lab (E-114) for the Spring I, 2023 semester. This job is for an on-campus position (international students with an F-1 visa is eligible to apply).
Applicants should have
- Minimum of 20 credits completed
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Grade of B+ or higher in ENG 102
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Blackboard a plus.
- The pay is $15.61 per hour. The salary range for this position is $15.61-$22.47.
If you are interested, you can send your visit the Reading Lab website (https://www.laguardia.edu/ela/reading-lab/) and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.