Jeanne-Rachel Leroux, a French professor at CSI, is giving an online presentation about her experience in teaching English in Japan (she is a former JET) on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. If you are interested in applying for JET, I highly recommend attending this session.
- Title: World on Wednesday Lecture Series (CSI): Living and Teaching in Japan (JET program-Assistant Language Teacher)
- Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
- Time: 12:20pm-1:10pm
- Place: Zoom
- URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81131785767
- Speaker: Jeanne-Rachel Leroux, Department of World Languages and Literatures
- Description: Prof. Jeanne-Rachel Leroux, from the World Languages and Literatures Department, will share her experience living and teaching English and French in Japan as a young Language Education graduate. Founded more than 30 years ago, the Japan Exchange and Teaching Program has sent thousands of participants to work in schools, boards of education and government offices throughout Japan.