EverUp Micro-Credentials are FREE, 100-hour online intensives that equip CUNY students with in-demand skills and provide a competitive boost at landing internships and entry-level roles at some of New York’s largest employers. Those who successfully completed the training will receive a $300 stipend as well as a LinkedIn badge. The deadline for application is Friday, June 10, 2022. The application link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Summer2022Microcredentials.
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETERS RECEIVE:
- $300 stipend (6-8 weeks after completion)
- LinkedIn badge
- “Insider’s View of Getting an Internship” sessions and professional skills events
- Networking opportunities
- Current CUNY undergraduate student (both Associate’s and Bachelor’s degree students eligible!)
- At least 30 credits completed by end of Spring 2022 Good academic standing
- Computer access
- Additional pre-requisites may apply.
- Must have time to complete 100 hours of class time over 4-6 weeks and additional time on projects.
The following microcredentials are offered in Summer 2022:
- Data Analytics
- Software Engineering
- Project Management
- UX Design
- Systems Administration
The 100-hour microcredentials provide valuable knowledge and skills, are free to students and pays them a $300 stipend after successful completion. Successful completion also unlocks access to a suite of benefits that boost their chances to land internships and entry-level roles at some of the largest employers in NYC. The attached flyer and email give further details.