The LaGuardia Foundation awards scholarships in a range between $500 to $4,200 to eligible LaGuardia students, including international students. The current (as of Fall 2021) eligibility requirements are as following:
To receive a Foundation Scholarship, you must:
- Regular eligibility requirements
- Be a full-time LaGuardia student (taking 12 or more credits or equivalent)
- Be of any residency status
- Be in good academic standing with a 2.0 GPA or above
- International student eligibility requirements
- F1 Status are eligible to apply after completing one semester with 12 credits or more.
- Non F1 Status are also eligible to apply
- Part-time student eligibility requirements
- Students in their last semester may still be eligible if enrolled for less than 12 credits.
- Students enrolled in Allied Health majors with less than 12 credits may be eligible.
See the LaGuardia Foundation’s Scholarship and Emergency Fund pages for more information. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but the fund often runs out toward the end of the academic year (and the application reopens in April).