If you have a GPA of 3.5 or above and are transferring to one of these CUNY campuses (Brooklyn, City, Hunter, Lehman, and Queens College), you may be qualified to apply for Guttman Transfer Scholarships. Guttman Scholars will receive up to $4,000 paid over two years.
See https://www.cuny.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/guttman-transfer-scholarship/ for more information about this rare transfer scholarship opportunity for CUNY community college students (you don’t need to be a Guttman student).
The deadline for Spring 2022 applications is Monday, January 3, 2022. Below is the list of eligiblity requirements for the Spring 2022 cohort.
- Earn an associate degree from any of CUNY’s community colleges in the Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Fall 2021, Winter 2021 semester.
- Have a current cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Apply for financial aid by filing a FAFSA. Priority is given to those who are eligible for financial aid.
- Apply for a Spring 2022 transfer to Brooklyn, City, Hunter, Lehman, or Queens College and enroll full time in Spring 2022 (at least 12 credits).
- Spring 2022 must be the applicant’s first semester in senior college.