LaGuardia Community College is looking for current students who are interested in serving on the Student Government in 2021-2022 (Fall 2021 and Spring 2022). Each position comes with a monthly stipend, ranging from $200 to $300. The deadline is Friday, November 12, 2021.
- President Secretary
- Parliamentarian Events and Program Coordinator
- Academic Representative for Education and Language Acquisition
- Academic Representative for Liberal Arts and English
- Academic Representative for Health Sciences
- Academic Representative for Humanities
President $300, Secretary $250, Events and Program Coordinator $250, all other positions $200.
All Student Government Association members must attend weekly meetings. You must also be enrolled and able to serve through the Spring 2022 Session I semester. Additional criteria may be applicable.