The Library is hosting Library Research Review Competition for 2019-2021. If you received an A for your research paper in 2019-2021, download the coversheet and submit it for the competition. The prizes include Amazon Fire HD and Amazon gift cards ($75/$50). The deadline is Thursday, July 8, 2021.
See https://library.laguardia.edu/services/competition/ for more info.
See the introduction video here:
- The participants will be required to demonstrate their ability to conduct a brief literature search and incorporate relevant sources into their research papers.
- Entries must be papers written for a course taken at LaGuardia during the 2019/20 and 2020-21 academic years.
- Entries must be research papers with a grade of A.
- The papers and application forms signed by the student author may be submitted by the student or a faculty member.
- Research papers with one student author are eligible for the competition.
- All entries must be accompanied by an official entry form and submitted to the attention of Professor Clementine Lewis in the Library, Room E-101 (Reference Desk) or via email to email@example.com.
- All entries are judged by a panel of faculty members.
- The rules of entry are available upon request at the Library’s Reference Desk.
- If you have any questions, please contact Professor Lewis at (718) 482-5428 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation.
- The First Place Winner will receive the latest Amazon Fire HD Tablet with Alexa
- The Second Place Winner will receive a $75 Amazon.com Gift Card
- The Third Place Winner will receive a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card